With more than 20 years of expertise in Source-to-Pay and Contract Management solution technology across companies and industries, Determine has developed an innovative, adaptive and efficient implementation methodology designed to accelerate customer success. This accelerated Implementation process has successfully onboarded new customers in 2018, including VM Building Solutions, Boulanger, RRG, Norauto, GTT and OVH.
Agile culture drives agile methodology
Determine's implementation practice stems from the company’s agile culture, which focuses on replacing enterprise tunnel vision with 360° visibility, stressing close customer collaboration at every stage of the implementation process, and adopting an iterative and incremental approach.
This agility is framed by a standardized implementation methodology based on best practices and technology effectiveness, with the goals of:
- Complete user adoption
- Faster ROI
- Customer autonomy
"Our Determine project was deployed quickly and pragmatically in just four months, from the workshop phase to go-live. Since this method was very effective we decided, as far as possible, to implement it for our internal projects such as transversal tenders, for example."
Business expertise tailored to each customer
Determine project teams draw on the depth of business experience of its consultants. With a very low turnover, this team provides a vast knowledgebase of shared experience and is able to adapt the specific implementation methodology to the individual characteristics of each customer situation.
"The Determine team understood right away our need to quickly deploy the solution. We are very satisfied with the professionalism, the listening and the efficiency that they have shown."
— Julien Chimenton, Purchasing Manager France, VM Building Solutions
An agile platform that adapts to specific business needs
The multi-stage approach of the Determine implementation methodology enables both Determine and customers to frame and deepen the understanding of the business needs, challenges and processes that the technology solutions will help solve for. These then define the specific implementation steps.
- Getting started: Solution technology overview combined with behind-the-scenes familiarization
- Process framework: Customer presentation of business processes and adaptation to ensure compatibility with the solution
- Implementation requirements: Usage options validated by users and review of application administration
- Technology integration: Determine the system requirements that enable seamless application integration with market standards (EDI, OCI, XML, CSV)
- Solution customization: Address customer-specific needs such as order forms, contracts, contract templates and other requirements
- Configuration: Parameters for configuring workflow, rules, rights, etc.
Standardized methodology does not mean standard functionality
Determine’s proven framework and continuous improvement provide the foundation for successful implementations, adapted to best service the needs of each customer's organizational characteristics, such as:
- Business maturity
- Organizational agility level
- SaaS solution implementation experience
- Customer team participants
- Customer team collaboration
- Identified risks
"Supervised by a team of highly experienced Implementation Managers, our methodology is highlighted by rigorous control and customer collaboration from beginning to end. Our continuous implementation methodology improvement process is currently being applied to other customers, including
The Determine Cloud Platform seamlessly integrates with major ERP or third-party systems such as SAP,
For more information, please visit: determine.com.
Source: Determine, Inc.